The simple fact is if we remove generational labels and the assumptions attached to them, it becomes a conversation about how to engage our teams in a way that inspires them to deliver their best and not one about arguing over differences.
An on-demand IndustryWeek-hosted webinar, sponsored by Salesforce
Date: This webinar is available on-demand.
Originally Broadcast: Thursday, March 15, 2018 | 2:00 p.m. EDT (GMT -4, New York)
Duration: 1 Hour
Event Type: On-Demand Webinar
The millennial generation has become a hot topic for the manufacturing industry for two key reasons:
- The industry is in desperate need of young, smart talent and is struggling with attracting and retaining millennials.
- The rhetoric surrounding this generation is doing nothing to encourage a useful dialogue, but instead is pushing the generations further apart.
Designed for leaders who see that attracting and retaining top talent is vital to their firm’s success, this webinar will get behind the labels and expose a common and powerful attribute that ties every generation together. In addition, the webinar will explore key distinctions about the millennial generation that will provide participants with a foundation for a more constructive dialogue between team members from different generations. Finally, we will address the environment, technology and tools that if provided, will allow millennials to thrive.
Attendees of this webinar will gain an understanding of:
- A shared idea that holds all generations together
- Powerful distinctions of the millennial generation that could be a source of innovation for your firm
- The type of environment millennials need to flourish, including tools and technology
- How to develop and mentor and integrate millennial team members