How to amplify your competitive advantage as a small to midsize employer, in a sea of giants
In a recent study designed by Fathom, and sponsored by Informa and Salesforce, validated, to no one’s surprise, the number one limit to growth identified among manufacturers nationally is access to a skilled workforce. However, it also revealed some significant differences in how large vs. small to mid-sized manufacturers are meeting the challenge. In this workshop, we will be exploring how small to mid-sized manufacturers can understand, develop and leverage their ability to attract and retain the skilled workforce that is in such limited supply.
- The inherent competitive advantages you, as a small to mid-sized manufacture have – and how to care for them
- The biggest competitive advantages large manufacturers are leveraging against you – and what to do about it
- Readily applicable cultural, technological and employee-benefit enhancements you can implement now, that will make a big difference
By attending, you will have the benefit of exploring the workforce shortage challenge through three very distinct perspectives. Brent Robertson, Partner at Fathom will be sharing his insights gained from almost 20 years helping leaders grow their manufacturing businesses. Jessica Rich, Managing Partner at The Walker Group will be discussing how her manufacturing clients are investing in and leveraging technology. And Cy Hess, VP of Aligne will share how leaders he works with are helping their workforce generate personal wealth as part of their employment.
Who should attend
- Owner/leaders of small to mid-sized (20-500 employees) who are part of the supply chain that is experiencing unprecedented demand
- Human Resources professionals who are responsible for the acquisition, benefit management, on-boarding, training and development of employees
- Operations managers and IT staff who are responsible for the acquisition and integration of technology
January 24, 2019
4:00 PM – 6:00 PM EST
About your facilitators
Jessica helps organizations harness the power of technology to advance their business. As Managing Partner at The Walker Group, she works with businesses to reduce the stress of managing IT demands and allow company leaders to focus on their core business and their employees. She is also a passionate ambassador for creating strong company culture and for organizations striving to make a social impact.
Brent works with leaders to design futures worth fighting for. A partner at Fathom, he champions an approach to strategic planning, employee engagement, leadership succession and market differentiation that prioritizes people and relationships. As a result, his clients don’t simply plan their futures, they bring them to life through the energy of organization-wide involvement in, and commitment to, generating valuable businesses that matter.
Cy simplifies the complicated world of retirement plans for leaders of organizations and their employees. Having spent his entire career in the retirement industry, he has found the best way to empower his clients is through education. By helping executives navigate their fiduciary obligations and translating complicated financial concepts into easy-to-understand action items for employees, Cy and his team can turn a retirement plan into a powerful, relevant employee benefit.