Profitability is the open space that lies between a firm’s ability to articulate its value proposition and its ability to deliver efficiently. Which means if you want to grow profit you must increase the space between them. But with so many forces relentlessly squeezing out room for profit, it can seem impossible. And perhaps why the architecture and engineering industries, even at peak profitability (2007) were only average in comparison to the professional services industry as a whole.
In these two first-of-their-kind workshops we will explore key relationships, that if firms developed, will go a long way to change the profitably equation
In Part I of the executive round table series, Brent Robertson, of future design firm Fathom, will be our guide for the morning and provoke a collective inquiry into questions such as:
- What if efficiency wasn’t seen as an enemy to creativity, but an enabler of it?
- What if everyone in the firm understood the business impact of their decisions?
- What if we spoke about what really matters to our clients, instead of what we love about our own story?
- What if our clients hired us because of how much value we create for them vs. how much of us they can get for how little?
In Part II, C-Suite executives will exchange ideas with private sector clients in the university, health care, and residential sectors, about ways that AEC companies can bring more value to clients in a tight market.
If you are serious about becoming more profitable, and are looking for ideas beyond commonly available strategies, these events are not to be missed. Those who will get the most out of this include AEC leaders that are responsible for:
- Setting vision and strategic direction
- Culture, employee recruiting and engagement
- Marketing, branding and business/partner development
- Operations and project management
Because of the interactive nature of these two events, seating will be limited. In addition, to get the most out of this unique experience we highly recommend that you come with more than one member of your team, each with a unique perspective into your firm.
8:00 am – 10:30 am
125 Park Avenue, 2nd. Floor
New York, NY 10017 United States
For more information and to register for this event click here